• Claudia Gisella Brandi undertakes to deliver the purchased products in perfect condition to the delivery address indicated by the Customer in the order form.
• Before finalizing the order the Customer will be shown the shipping costs of the order.
• All items are packaged in such a way that they can arrive in perfect condition at their destination. We are not responsible for any damage that may be caused in the course of transport or by the handling of the employees of the contracted transport agency.
• All shipments are uninsured, "only insured at the customer's request", and the customer must pay the amount of 2.00 ¤ for each 50 ¤ of insured value (Spain, Balearic Islands and EU), 2.50 ¤ for each 50 ¤ of insured value (Canary Islands and United Kingdom); for other countries please consult us. This amount will be added to the shipping cost.
• The conditions of shipment and choice of courier company may be varied at any time, provided that they do not involve a detriment to the Customer.
• If the customer wishes, he/she can contract the delivery on his/her own, sending us the corresponding labels.
• The delivery will be made at the address designated by the Customer. In case of absence of the same, the courier company will leave a notice with instructions to request a new delivery.
• For the purposes of these Conditions, "delivery" is deemed to have taken place at the time of signing for receipt of the order at the agreed delivery address.
All products offered by Claudia Gisella Brandi are handcrafted in Tunisia with handmade finish. If the item has a loom defect, you can change it, return it or receive a purchase voucher for a value to be determined for specific case according to the tare that the product may have.
Claudia Gisella Brandi undertakes to replace or make the corresponding payment if any of its products suffers from a manufacturing defect. In the event of a manufacturing defect, all costs of returning the product and sending the new product or the same repaired, are paid by Claudia Gisella Brandi.
We reserve the right to refuse to change the product if the returned item does not meet the conditions stated in our return policy.
• The Customer must inform us of the lack of conformity of the product, within a period of 14 days from the reception of the order, by means of an email of which he wishes to return a product.
In the event that the problem of said product is not of manufacture and has been provoked by the Client, it will be the Client who pays the possible additional expenses that originate from said return.
RETURNS IN EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE THE PURCHASE
All products purchased at X.co may be returned and refunded, provided that you inform us of your intention to return the purchased product (s) within a maximum period of 14 natural days from the date of Delivery and that the rest of the conditions established in this section are fulfilled.
Claudia Gisella Brandi will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
1. The product must be in the state in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling.
2. Shipment must be made using the same protective envelope in which it has been received to protect the product. For the case that can not be made with the protective box with which it was delivered, the CLIENT must return it in a protective box in order for the product to reach the store of X with the maximum possible guarantees.
3. A copy of the delivery note must be included inside the package, where the products returned and the reason for the return are also marked.
After examining the article we will tell you if you are entitled to the refund of the amounts paid, for the purchased items. ONLY the amount of the item (s) will NEVER be refunded, the shipping, reimbursement and packaging costs will NEVER be refunded.
The return will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within the period of 30 days from the date you notified us of your intention to give up. The return will be made on the same credit card that was used to pay the purchase, in case of purchases with Card or by bank transfer, for orders against reimbursement, to an account where the holder of the same is the person who performed the order, these data must be sent by the customer through email.
There will be no change or return of products that are not in the same conditions in which you received them, or that have been used beyond the mere opening of the product or those personalized items.
This provision does not affect the rights granted to the consumer by the legislation in force.
Returns of defective products
In cases where the Customer considers that the product does not comply with the terms of the Contract at the time of delivery, you must contact us immediately through our contact form firstname.lastname@example.org Facilitating the data of the product as well as of the damage that suffers. In all cases you will be asked to send us a photo of the tare or damages.
Once the Claudia Gisella Brandi notification has been received, we will contact the Customer to inform you about how to proceed, and why the courier agency should do so.