These Terms and Conditions regulate the use of the website,www.macuca.es, own by Claudia Gisella Brandi, with address in Avda. Condomina 35, Local 1B, Alicante, C.P. 03016 , Spain.
Contact information: email email@example.com and telephone +34 686676557
These Terms and Conditions establish the rights and obligations of all users of the website www.macuca.es
OBJECT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The purpose of these Terms and Conditions of purchase is to regulate the purchase of the products offered in the online store www.macuca.es
• Upon accessing our website, the customer agrees to respect the Terms and Conditions as well as the rules which are contained therein.
Entry into Force
• These Terms and Conditions, all together with the order confirmation, constitute the contract between Claudia Gisella Brandi and the customer for the supply of the products.
• It will be understood that the Client agrees with the general conditions provided, from the moment he accepts that he has read and agrees with these Terms and Conditions when finishing the order.
• In order to place an order, the customer must be over 18 years old.
• When placing an order, the customer must fill out an online form with his / her personal data, aiming at the correct delivery of the products purchased.
These data will be treated with total confidentiality.
• When a customer places an order, he is making an offer to buy the products he has selected. We can decide weather accept the offer or not.
• If the order is accepted, we will notify the customer of such acceptance by sending an order confirmation by e-mail, provided that the Customer has provided us with a valid e-mail address.
If the order is not accepted, we will try to contact the Customer, in order to explain the reason, through email and telephone.
• Although we show the actual stock and updated permanently in our pages, there may be times when it is impossible to supply any of the products, due to a stock break or error in the same.
In these cases, we will contact the Customer to inform you and the Customer will be able to decide whether to change such products for similar products or to cancel the order in whole or in part.
In case of cancellation, you will be refunded any sum satisfied by the products you wish to cancel.
• The period of revocation of an order ends at 12:00 (business days) following the completion of the order and the purchase will be considered closed. During this revocation period, the Customer may cancel his order at no cost.
• Always try to give a detailed description of the characteristics of the products through texts and photographs of them.
If the Customer has any doubts about any feature of the product you can always contact our customer service to receive additional information.
• The price of each product is clearly determined on the website of the same.
The price and conditions of sale may vary, but the price and conditions prevailing at the time of ordering will always prevail for the customer, except in the case of an error in the system or an obvious typographical error, in which case the Client to inform him of it.
• In relation to the Value Added Tax, as a general rule, the tax rate of 21% will be applied for the territory of the European Union where this tax is applicable.
• All products that our online store promote at a special price, will be displayed on the web with the following information: offer price, usual price, discount percentage.
• The products offered through our website, will be available to any country of the European Union as well as America.
• Claudia Gisella Brandi only shows on the page actual and updated stocks.
In case of an error in the stock, we will contact the client to inform you as soon as possible and, if possible, offer you a substitute product of quality and value equal or superior. If you do not want the replacement product, the Customer will always be able to cancel the order in whole or in part and will be refunded with any amount that the customer has paid.
• Claudia Gisella Brandi, undertakes to deliver the products purchased in perfect condition in the delivery address that the Customer has indicated in the order form.
• Before finishing the order to the Client will be shown the shipping costs of the same.
• The conditions of shipment and choice of courier company, can be varied at any time, provided they do not cause a detriment to the Customer.
• The delivery will be made at the address designated by the Customer. In case of absence of the same, the courier company will leave a notice with the instructions to request a new delivery.
• For the purposes of these Conditions, it is considered that the "delivery" occurred at the time of signing the receipt of the order at the agreed delivery address.
All products offered by Claudia Gisella Brandi are handcrafted in Tunisia with handmade finish. If the item has a loom defect, you can change it, return it or receive a purchase voucher for a value to be determined for specific case according to the tare that the product may have.
Claudia Gisella Brandi undertakes to replace or make the corresponding payment if any of its products suffers from a manufacturing defect. In the event of a manufacturing defect, all costs of returning the product and sending the new product or the same repaired, are paid by Claudia Gisella Brandi.
We reserve the right to refuse to change the product if the returned item does not meet the conditions stated in our return policy.
• The Customer must inform us of the lack of conformity of the product, within a period of 14 days from the reception of the order, by means of an email of which he wishes to return a product.
In the event that the problem of said product is not of manufacture and has been provoked by the Client, it will be the Client who pays the possible additional expenses that originate from said return.
RETURNS IN EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE THE PURCHASE
All products purchased at X.co may be returned and refunded, provided that you inform us of your intention to return the purchased product (s) within a maximum period of 14 natural days from the date of Delivery and that the rest of the conditions established in this section are fulfilled.
Claudia Gisella Brandi will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
1. The product must be in the state in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling.
2. Shipment must be made using the same protective envelope in which it has been received to protect the product. For the case that can not be made with the protective box with which it was delivered, the CLIENT must return it in a protective box in order for the product to reach the store of X with the maximum possible guarantees.
3. A copy of the delivery note must be included inside the package, where the products returned and the reason for the return are also marked.
After examining the article we will tell you if you are entitled to the refund of the amounts paid, for the purchased items. ONLY the amount of the item (s) will NEVER be refunded, the shipping, reimbursement and packaging costs will NEVER be refunded.
The return will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within the period of 30 days from the date you notified us of your intention to give up. The return will be made on the same credit card that was used to pay the purchase, in case of purchases with Card or by bank transfer, for orders against reimbursement, to an account where the holder of the same is the person who performed the order, these data must be sent by the customer through email.
There will be no change or return of products that are not in the same conditions in which you received them, or that have been used beyond the mere opening of the product or those personalized items.
This provision does not affect the rights granted to the consumer by the legislation in force.
Returns of defective products
In cases where the Customer considers that the product does not comply with the terms of the Contract at the time of delivery, you must contact us immediately through our contact form firstname.lastname@example.org Facilitating the data of the product as well as of the damage that suffers. In all cases you will be asked to send us a photo of the tare or damages.
Once the Claudia Gisella Brandi notification has been received, we will contact the Customer to inform you about how to proceed, and why the courier agency should do so.
RESOLUTION OF LITIGATIONS ONLINE
According to the new EU regulation, you can find the online Litigation resolution website https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN where you may find more information and help.
LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
Claudia Gisella Brandi can not be held liable for damages, regardless of their nature, whether material or non-material or that may result from improper operation or use of the products sold. The same applies to possible modifications made to products by suppliers.
Claudia Gisella Brandi can not be held liable for a client or a third party for indirect damages, loss of exploitation or loss of profit that may have been caused by Claudia Gisella Brandi or if its eventuality had been brought to their notice.
Subject to the provisions of the preceding paragraphs,Claudia Gisella Brandi liability under these general conditions may not exceed an amount equal to the ones paid after the transaction that is at the origin of such liability, whether Is the cause or form of the action in question.
Claudia Gisella Brandi can not be held responsible for breach of the contract signed in case of exhaustion of stocks or unavailability of the product, cause of force majeure, interruption of activity or total or partial strike, in particular, of services Postcards and means of transport or communications, floods or fire.
The provisions of this clause shall not affect your rights recognized by law as a consumer, or your right to withdraw from the contract.
In case of litigation, the client may first go to Claudia Gisella Brandi to reach an amicable settlement.
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and with waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the courts and courts of the domicile of the consumer
PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE CONTENT
The elements of this website are designed with the purpose of offering the sale of some products identified by Claudia Gisella Brandi.
All illustrations, designs, icons, graphics, photographs, images and any other elements that are part of the website are the exclusive property of Claudia Gisella Brandi, or licensed by the supplier's Brand.
Customers and users are hereby advised that Claudia Gisella Brandi rights regarding the content, design and source code of this website are protected by current Spanish and international laws relating to intellectual and industrial property.
In addition, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered as a computer program, and therefore, it is also applicable to all Spanish and European Community legislation in force in the matter.
It is expressly forbidden the total or partial reproduction of this website, not even through a hyperlink or any of its contents, without the express written permission of Claudia Gisella Brandi.
Likewise, it is totally prohibited to copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute, commercialize, publicly communicate and / or carry out any infringement of current Spanish legislation and / or internments in matters of intellectual and / or industrial property, as well as The use of the contents of the website if it is not with the express prior written authorization of Claudia Gisella Brandi.
Claudia Gisella Brandi informs that it does not grant any implied license or authorization on intellectual property rights and / or industrial property rights or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, to the contents included in its website www.macuca.es.
COMMUNICATIONS AND NOTIFICATIONS
The applicable regulations require that part of the information or communications that we send you are in writing. By using the www.macuca.es site, you agree that most of the communications with us are electronic.
We will contact you by email.
In all communications and in the formulation of the contract we will mainly use the official language of the Spanish State, Spanish, but also English, Italian, French and Portuguese.
For contractual purposes, you agree to use this electronic means of communication and acknowledge that any contract, notification, information and other communications that we send you electronically comply with the legal requirements of being in writing. This condition will not affect your rights recognized by law.
The notifications that you send us should be sent preferably through our contact form. In accordance with the foregoing and unless otherwise stated, we may send communications either to the e-mail or to the postal address provided by You at the time of placing an order.
It will be understood that notifications have been received and have been correctly made the moment they are posted on our website, 24 hours after an email has been sent, or three days after the date of the posting of any letter. In order to prove that the notification has been made, it will suffice to prove, in the case of a letter, that it had the correct address, was properly sealed and that it was properly delivered in mails or in a mailbox and, in the case of an email , That it was sent to the email address specified by the recipient
In compliance with Organic Law 15/199, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, www.macuca.es includes all personal data provided by customers or users of the website, in an automated data file Of a personal nature created and managed by Claudia Gisella Brandi.
These data are used for the correct processing of orders and, in case the customer has expressed his authorization, to send commercial information about products or offers that may be of interest to him.
Clients may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by contacting us by e-mail email@example.com, by telephone at +34 664491581 or by writing to the address: Avda.Condomina,35, Local 1 B, Alicante C.P.03016, Spain.
At www.macuca.es we are committed to putting the means at our disposal to guarantee the confidentiality of the data received and to use them only for the indicated purposes.
Customers will be responsible for ensuring that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date, so Claudia Gisella Brandi assumes that the data is correct at all times.
Macuca.es uses "cookies" with the sole purpose of offering a more personalized service and to help that the navigation for its pages is easier and adjusted to the preferences of its users.
A "cookie" is a small text file that a Web page server stores on the user's hard drive. Cookies can not by themselves identify a person as they do not refer to any personal data and can not be executed as a code or contain viruses.
Some uses of cookies are: Save user preferences, save your shopping cart, recognize the customer when you enter the website, etc.
Some of the cookies are essential for the purchase process on our website and without them it will not be possible to finalize the same.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law.
The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and with waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the courts and courts of the user's domicile.
If you need any more information, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, our Contact Form or by calling +34 686676557.